Welcome

Another Blog about Life and Fashion...Looking good without the costly labels..

Monday, September 3, 2012

Bday dress deal!

My bday is coming up and I am usually so excited. This year not so much. Anyway each year I buy myself a birthday dress. This year since I am not that excited about it I wasn't looking. Until I was in Zara and poof right in front of me was my bday dress. The original price for the dress was 199,000 won which equals to about $180.00 us dollars. I got the dress for 12,000 won equals to less then $11.00. This def made my day and added a little more excitement to my birthday.
Now if I only had somewhere to wear it on my day..

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your dress looks great. Hope you found something to do and had fun wearing your dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw.. Thank you...I had a wonderful bday.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive